Un site, une association

Un espace d'échanges pour ne plus être seul avec sa scoliose

Par Kirsten
Bonjour everyone,

Je suis Kirsten, j'ai 16 ans et je habite dans les Pays-Bas. Mon francais n'est pas bon, mais je parle anglais, so I hope you will understand that.
My scoliosis was discovered when I was about 6 years old. I got a bostonbrace at an age 11 and had an operation when I was 12. After my operation I wore a bostonbrace again for 2 years and now everything is going great!
I like to play volleyball and I like reading. I hope you understood a bit of what I told you.

Kirsten
Par chris
Traduction :

Donc j'espère que vous allez comprendre ça
Ma scoliose a été découverte quand j'avais environ 6 ans. j'ai porté un corset boston à l'age de 11 ans et une opération quand j'avais 12 ans. Après mon opération j'ai porté un corset boston encore pendant 2 ans et maintenant tout va bien. J'aime jouer au vollye et j'aime lire. J'espère que vous comprendrez un peu de ce que je vous ai dit.

Welcome Kirsten to Scoliose et Partage.
I have written a translation of what you wrote. Do you kow how many degrees was your scoliosis before operation and haw many degrees have your scoliosis now. :bisous1 :bisous1
Par Biba
Hello Kirsten ! Bienvenue sur notre site ! Merci d'être passée nous donner ton témoignage (avec une partie en français :bravo)
J'espère que tu te portes bien et que tu reviendras nous donner de tes nouvelles ! A bientôt, bib'bisous :bisous
Par CORINNE
Hello Kirsten,

Welcome with us, very happy for you to see that, today, everything is OK for you and your scoliosis.

I hope my english is not too bad !!!

It's more easy for me to write than speak, because we have a U.S. family, in Miami, and so I write some letters in english.

Big FRENH KISSSSSSS
Par Kirsten
Hey everyone,

Thank you so much for the warm welcome. And thanks Chris for translating. My scoliosis before my surgery was about 55 degrees and is now about 40/45 degrees. Not a very big correction, but I'm pleased with it :)

Kus (kiss in Dutch)

Kirsten
Par chris
Salut tout le monde
Merci beaucoup pour les chaleureuses bienvenues. Et merci à Chris pour la traduction. Ma scoliose était d'environ 55° avant l'opération et elle est maitenant aux environs de 40/45°. Pas une très grosse correction mais j'en suis contente.
Bisous

Your correction is perhaps small but the most important is that your scoliosis has been stopped.
Kiss :bisous1 :bisous1
Par Kirsten
Exactly, I just hope to keep going like this, because it's not sure how my other curve ( I have 2, of which one is corrected) will grow. But I keep up the good hope.

Love
Par lucie
hello kirsten and welcome!

first of all , congratulations for your courage ! :bravo
I'm 15 and like you I was operated of my scoliosis! I had two curves: 60° and 47°, and now ( 30° and 25 ° )for me all is well!
I'm happy that's the same thing for you !
excuse me , my english is bad ...but it's funny to speak with you !
kiss :biz

lucie
Par Kirsten
Heey Lucie,

Your english isn't bad at all. I perfectly understand you, and I think it's fun to speak to you as well :cotent

Kiss,

Kirsten
Par mamynou
Hello Kirsten bievenue à toi et merci pour ton témoignage :bisous1

N'hésitez plus et faites un don à l'association !